In this episode, we take time to respond to some questions our listeners have about education as formation. The questions we discuss are:
- How could a new classical Christian teacher get prepared for a course, teaching with this goal in mind? What should they do first?
- How does this series apply to parents who are homeschooling with classical Christian curriculum?
- What are some ways this series has challenged you, the hosts?
- The design elements – what do they mean?
- What’s the next series going to be about?
Some of these questions were asked informally, yet we wanted to share them in case there are others listening who would benefit from hearing us discuss. At the end of every series, we plan to take time to answer more specific, yet related questions from listeners.
In the future, if you have a question you’d like us to discuss, just ask! You can submit your question on our contact page, or send us a message on Instagram.
And in case we haven’t said it yet: thank you for following us as we work our way through the labyrinth of questions.